Helpful, informative content can help you grab the attention of clients and candidates:
- Are you telling your client’s brand story?
- Are you helping your client’s candidates answer questions about working in their industry or why they should work for your client’s brand?
- Is the content on your website or blog of value to your candidates?
We help you get your website get found in search engines:
- Do you know what your candidates are searching for on Google?
- Do you know how you are competing with other agencies for the terms that matter?
- Do you know how your clients are using Google to find agencies?
- Is your site optimised for search engines?
- Are you showing in Google jobs?
It’s essential to have a strong presence across multiple channels:
- Clients and candidates today are researching across multiple platforms
- We can help you get the most out of your social channels beyond posting your jobs
- We increase traffic back to your website and job application conversion with Facebook, Instagram and Linked In advertising
Keep your clients and candidates engaged until they are ready to buy:
- Are your candidates ready to apply for a job on their first visit to your website?
- 75% of the workforce is now considered passive
- Email automation helps them to stay engaged and learn about accelerating their careers with your brand over time
- Provide great content and stay in touch with email automation
Integration and analytics
To understand how your marketing impacts your bottom line, you need to build the full picture:
- Do you know how much a candidate lead costs you?
- Do you know your best performing marketing channel?
- Do you know how your website is performing?
- We help you get the analytics you need to help you make the right business decisions for your agency and your clients
When using inbound marketing for recruitment agencies, we aim to think about your clients and candidates experiences online in a number of ways:
- How do your candidates find out about your latest vacancies?
- Do you have a blog that attracts your audience or a social channel that engages passive candidate in their early research phase before they are on the open market?
- When candidates have been to your website for the first time, are there opportunities for them to engage and interact with your brand?
- How does that interaction continue if they are not ready to apply for a job? Can they engage with you another way?
“70-75% of the workforce is considered passive”
Applying for a job is a massive decision and candidates need your help. Delivering a programme of helpful, educational, career accelerating content to their social channels and inboxes can help to transform your candidates’ future and of course, put your business way ahead of the competition!
Sound good? Great! Here at Angelfish, we can help you to revolutionise your digital marketing.
Your journey starts here with our free marketing report and opportunity assessment. We’ll start by building a free background report on your existing marketing channels, which include:
Find out how hard your website is currently working for your business and what it could be doing better
Discover how to properly leverage your content to engage with your prospects and generate leads
PPC and SEO Audit
Determine what terms you’re ranking for in search engines, how your paid adverts are performing and where future opportunities lie
Size up your social media and discover what you can do to use it more effectively
And that’s not all:
As well as your initial marketing report, we’ll also throw in some expert consultancy too – which means you can enjoy a one hour review with one of our inbound marketing experts, absolutely free!
Want to find out more? Book your report and consultation here.