Angelfish Marketing Ltd takes the privacy of your information very seriously.
If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us at Angelfish Marketing, Eagle Tower, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham, GL50 1TA.
2) Sharing your information
We will never share your information with anyone without you knowing about it and agreeing to it beforehand unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime)
3) Information automatically collected from your computer
When you visit our website, our web server automatically records your IP address, but does not link it to your personal information. The IP address is collected to help us administer our website and to collect demographic information for aggregation purposes.
- Angelfish Marketing Ltd may set and access first-party Cookies on your computer. Cookies that may be placed on your computer are detailed in Schedule 1 to this Policy. These Cookies are integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site
- You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- [The Web Site uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 2 to this Policy for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings. Please ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.]
Personal data will not be stored on the website. It will be downloaded to a secure database, accessible only to reliable, trained Angelfish Marketing staff.
6) Linking to third party websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our website and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns.